This workshop will cover different ways in which Christians can pray individually and together to nourish their flourishing in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
We will explore the following topics:
- daily cycles of prayer
- scriptural images of prayer
- personal prayer practices
- congregational ways of praying
- where to look for ideas for prayer
- planning for prayer ministries
The workshop leader will be the Rev. Glenn Ball,Synod Staff in Manitoba for The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
To register,e-mail Brian Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a $10 fee to cover lunch and refreshments.